The Network Council provides a forum for the professional sharing of information related to the integration of educational technology and content in preK-16 instructional settings. Additionally, the Network Council members serve as communication liaisons between ideastream Education and their respective school systems, organizations, and institutions.
To RSVP for the meeting, please register via Eventbrite for each session.
All of the meetings are from 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. and will be held via Zoom.
Agendas, meeting documents, and web links will be posted to this website for archival purposes.
2021--22 Meeting Dates and Professional Learning Topics
- September 21: NewsDepth - Using an Interactive Digital Series to Support Instruction (10:00 - 11:00)
- October 12: INFOhio - Transform Learning with Ohio’s PreK-12 Digital Library (10:00 - 11:00)
- November 9: Social and Emotional Learning - One Classroom’s Path to Mindfulness (10:00 - 11:00)
- January 11: Entrepreneurship Education - Making Makers (9:00 - 10:30)
- February 8: Media Literacy for Teachers (9:00 - 10:30)
- March 8: Blast Off With NASA’s Learning Resources (9:00 - 10:30)
- April 12: Betty Cope and Innovative Educator Awards (9:00 - 10:30)
2020-21 Steering Committee
Dawn Carlin, Olmsted Falls City School
Jenna Drozd, Orange Schools
Karen Gedeon, Cuyahoga Falls City School District
Angie Jameson, Chagrin Falls Exempted Village School District
Scott Kinkoph, Brecksville-Broadview Heights School District
Connie Mangan, Cuyahoga Valley Career Center
Ann Radefeld - Chair, Shaker Heights City School District
Amanda Sears, Amherst School District
Richard Smith - Chair Emeritus, Lake Catholic High School
Julie Ungier, Beachwood City Schools
Heather Wellendorf, Mayfield Local Schools
Sean Whelan, West Geauga Local Schools